- You can help us by volunteering your time to participate physically at National Burns Center in activities of treatment & rehabilitation of burns patients and in Burns prevention programme.
- You can help create awareness for BURNS PREVENTION and SKIN DONATION in local society,in schools and colleges and in other NGOs like Mahila Mandals.
- You can bring school and college students to show them The National Burns Center a specialized holistic Burns care center one of its kind in the country.
- You can help to get Corporates to donate funds for equipping various departments with modern state-of-the-art life saving equipments.
- You can solicit donation in cash or in kind from lay public for sponsoring medicines for economically challenged burn patients.
- You can guide people you know to National Burns Center for concessional or free Burns reconstructive surgery.
You can help the patients by supporting the following causes
- Support for reconstructive surgery – Rs 50000
- Support for rehabilitation in terms of physiotherapy per session-Rs 300
- Vocational rehab by giving Gadgets such as sewing machine, etc. to earn their live hood.
Other items which can be sponsored
- Silicone gel sheet – Rs. 2155/- per sheet
- Splint – Full Rs. 9500/- , Half – Rs. 5000/-, One third – Rs. 3500/-, One fourth – Rs. 2750/-
- Pressure garments – Rs. 15000/-
- Crepe bandages – Rs. 5000/- per day for 60% burns