Social worker department is an integral part of Burns Prevention & management at National Burns Centre. Our Social worker team plays an important role in creating awareness about Burns Prevention and Skin Donation among general public and children in schools, colleges and communities.
Our vision for the future is
“NO ONE SHOULD EVER GET BURNT IN INDIA!”
Social Worker Counseling patient’s relative
- Taking case history of the patient
- Finding out financial status of the patient.
- Patient counseling as per doctor suggestion.
- Coordinating between economically challenged patients and different Philanthropic trusts to help them for getting donation for treatment.
- Conducting school education program on Burns Prevention and Skin Donation
- Creating Skin Donation awareness in society and community.
- Conducting Burns Survival Group meeting at National Burns Centre, Airoli